Town Hall, circa 1857, was built as a Presbyterian Church.
– The Washington Town Council will meet at the Town Hall on Monday, May 10, 2021 at 7:00PM. Agenda items include, a possible increase in the water and sewer rates, a public hearing for the FY 21/22 budget, and an initial review of the PUD special use permit and a modification to the sewer service district applications from the Rush River Commons project.
– The Architectural Review Board will meet at the Town Hall on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:00PM. The agenda includes an application to install a fence at 510 Main Street.
– The Planning Commission will meet at the Town Hall on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 7:00PM.
– The Town’s Office is located at 567 Mount Salem Avenue. You may also contact the Town Clerk, Barbara Batson, by phone at 540-675-3128 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For all water and sewer customer’s, the following is in effect from Tuesday, March 17, 2020 through the period of the Governor’s State of Emergency due to Covid-19 pandemic:
During this period, water and wastewater service will continue to operate normally.
If you find yourself in financial crisis during this time, please contact the Town Clerk.
The Town will waive any additional late fees accrued during this time.
By authority of Mayor Fred Catlin